It also contains details on cookies and their uses.
You are invited to read it carefully to know et understand how we process and store data.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us during your registration. In the registration form to be completed, and for the good work of the website, we will collect your email address, your username and your password which remains stored in encrypted form.
• We store the data you send us like your profile picture and your cover picture.
All the videos created or updated to imujam is store on our servers.
• Your surname and last name used on Facebook
• Your Facebook profile picture
• your email address
• your Facebook ID which allow us to connect your imujam account to an existing Facebook account
• You friend list if you agree to
In both cases (imujam or Facebook) and except for your friend list, which is optional, this information is required and necessary for using our services.
Time-limit for storing the data:
Your data will be archived past the following time-limit:
• 5 years after your last use of imujam, if you didn’t close your account.
• 1 year after the termination of your account, except in the event of a dispute or a report, in this case we will keep your data during 2 years from the date of the dispute or report.
Assuming your account was suspended or banned, we will store your data for an undefined period of time, from 2 to 10 years from the date of the suspension to avoid any circumvention of the rules on this platform.
From the 1st august 2018, we store the data in the European Union.
We use the data we collect for:
• Allow you to personalise your profile on imujam website.
• to inform you of eventual maintenance on imujam website or potential changes of our services.
• The right of access (If you want you can receive a copy of your data stored by us)
• The right of opposition. Every natural person has the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him/her. It has the right to object, free of charge, to the use of its data for canvassing purposes, in particular for commercial purposes, by the current controller or the controller of a subsequent processing operation. Any natural person has the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her. It has the right to object, free of charge, to the use of its data for canvassing purposes, in particular for commercial purposes, by the current controller or the controller of a subsequent processing operation.
• The right to limit. You have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data. Please note that this right only applies if you dispute the accuracy of your Personal Data during the time it takes for us to verify its accuracy; in the event of unlawful processing by us and you request a limitation of their use rather than deletion, we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend legal rights; in the event of exercise of your right to object during the verification period as to whether the legitimate grounds we are pursuing prevail over yours.
• You have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or to obtain compensation from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights.
• The right of portability. You also have the right to the portability of your data, i.e. the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by the machine and the right to transmit this data to another controller.
• You also have the right to define guidelines regarding the fate of your Personal Data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at email@example.com and specify "PERSONAL DATA" in the subject line of your message
We use 4 encrypted cookies:
- 2 technical cookies that allow or not to display the tutorial when creating or participating in a jam
- 1 session cookie, which contains the ID of the current user session
- 1 security cookie, to avoid undesirable actions by malicious persons
When you log in, a banner concerning these cookies is set up, and you can then choose whether or not to accept the cookies you want.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of the password you have chosen to access your account
You agree to keep this password secret and not to share it with anyone.
Our Platforms may occasionally contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the use made by these websites of the information collected when you click on these links. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites before providing them with your Personal Data.
Version mise à jour le 07 septembre 2018